Process for Electric Service Connection
Attend PRE-MEMBERSHIP EDUCATION SEMINAR at FIBECO main office on scheduled date and venue .Obtain a certificate of attendance from Institutional Development Officer (IDO ) who conducts the seminar. Get a copy of primer . Any further query may be asked personnaly thru the IDO or thru FIBECO tawag center or FIBECO FACEBOOK page.
2. JOB ORDER
Contact a FIBECO accredited electrician to prepare a JOB ORDER for housewiring installation. Fill up information , sign, and attache 2x2 id picture.
3. HOUSE WIRING INSPECTION
housewiring inspector conducts inspection on your houswiring installation.. If the installation is in order, he will recommend energization fo your house/building an dleaves the JOB order wit you for attachment of necessary documents.
If your building is located beyond 50 meters from tapping pole or even if it is less than 50 meters but located across a street where vehicle regularly pass by, the housewiring inspector will recommend for installation of GI pipe. If located beyond 50 meters from tapping pole, inspector will endorse the JOB order to Technical Services Line Inspection Team for determination of number of posts and length of wire.
|REMEMBER: Do not buy Service drop wire (ACSR & THHN ) , and GI pipe without prior recommendation of inspector|
4. FILL UP FORM & ATTACH DOCUMENTS
Fill up membership application and electric service application. Attach copy of building permit or certification issued Municipal Building Official .
5. PAYMENT OF FEES
PAY to FIBECO cashier all charges/ fees.
6. SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS
Submit all documents and other requirements including as photocopy of Official Receipts of ACSR ug THHN wire/ GI. pipe/ wire holder, and picture of GI pipe posts to FIBECO main office or sub office near you.
1. Visit the Consumer Services Division and submit the following:
- Electrical Plan
- Building Permit
- Valid ID
- 2X2 ID picture
- Tax Identification Number
- Request for conduct of Area Inspection/Survey (if necessary)
- Membership Applicatioin with Certificate of PMES attendance
2. The Housewiring Inspector verifies the electrical wiring installation and makes report/ recommendation
3. TSD conducts survey and prepares Bill of Materials for Banking & Metering , & Line Construction if needed.
4. Applicant delivers transformer( with ERC seal) for testing at FIBECO Metering Section sa Technical Services Department . Test will be conducted in accordance to standards of Energy & Regulatory Commission.
5. ISD prepares Contract for Electric Service on Banking & Metering , and Memorandum of Agreement for Line Construction if permises to be energized is located in considerable distance from tapping pole.
6. Signing of Contrata and/or MOA and payment of bill of materials and labor charge by applicant or his duly authorized Representative to Sign MOA & Contract.
Documents to submit for electric service connection:
- Building Permit for big building / Certification if building is made of indigenous materials issued by Office of Building Official of City or Municipality where your building /house/structure sought to be energized is located.
- Electrical Plan ( big buildings)/ Electrical Lay-out for small structure) Certificate of No Unpaid Bill (From Area Manager /Billing Section)
- Valid ID
- JOB ORDER for electrical installation ( form available at FIBECO main office or with accredited electrician)
- Photo copy of Official Receipts of ACSR and THHN wire, official recipt of GI pipe and picture of GI pipe installed ( if recommended)
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT:
FOR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES:
FOR JURIDICAL PERSONS:
Notarized Secretary’s Certificate or Board Resolution
Notarized “Undertaking” signed by tenant and owner of house or building
- WHAT IS AFFIDAVIT OF UNDERTAKING ?
It is a legal undertaking whereby the owner undertakes to be jointly and severally liable for any unpaid regular monthly bill incurred by applicant, but not to exceed two months after applying the bill deposit. The unpaid regular current bill must include the current bill
SIGNING ON CONTRACT & MOA (if dedicated transformer is required). Sign Memorandum of Agreement for Line Construction if dedicated transformer and premises to be energized is located at a distance form tapping pole
MGA REQUIREMENTS NGA KINAHANGLAN I SUMITE SA PAG-APPLY UG ELECTRIC SERVICE CONNECTION:
- Job Order (1 Copy & 4 Photocopies)
- Application for Electric Service
- Membership Number (If Old Member)
- 2x2 Id Picture
- Official Receipts : ACSR & THHN Wire
- Gi Pipe (If Required)
- Certificate of No Unpaid Bill
- Building Permit/Certification issued by Municipal Building Official
- Photocopy of Valid ID
- Special Power of Attorney if Representative
- Certificate of Attendance to PMES